Dream Team Retreat – Sussex 2019
- This event has passed.
REST ~ RELAX ~ REFLECT ~ RESTORE
~ RE-ENERGISE ~ RE-IMAGINE
Whether you are seeking an opportunity to rest, relax, learn, grow, reflect or simply re-focus your life this is the perfect opportunity to get away with like-minded individuals, feel supported and gain an empowered mindset whilst feeling fully energised and ready to fulfil your potential.
Are you looking for a transformational retreat, an opportunity to escape the humdrum of the nine to five, healthier delicious food and great company in a delightful countryside setting?
What’s included: –
- 3 days and 2 nights accommodation in a country estate
- Breakfast x 2, Lunch x 3, Dinner x 2, Afternoon Tea x 1
- Delicious nourishing snacks
- Pick-up from the local train station in Sussex
- Daily walk
- Daily morning meditation
- Morning/afternoon yoga sessions
- Morning/afternoon experiential workshops
- A pamper party (holistic treatments)
What’s not included: –
- Travel to the location
- Room service
- Double room – £1,450 plus VAT per person
- Shared room – £1,150 plus VAT per person
Early bird special offer applies if booked before 14 February. Call for bespoke group pricing.
Arranged for a group of 10, maximum group size 24. Deposit of 30% due on booking and balance due eight weeks before event date. Any added extras will be agreed in advance and charged after the event.
“The number one priority in life is to take care of yourself
and make sure you’re happy.” – Sabrina Carpenter
We believe human beings are strong, kind, compassionate and innately wise. This wisdom, although not always experienced, is always present. Going on retreat is a beautiful way to reconnect to your basic nature, understanding, health and inner guidance. Our aspiration is for you to experience and reconnect with your innate wisdom, strength and kindness in a magical way.
Example of a day
- 06:30: Morning teas
- 06:45: Meditation
- 07:15: Yoga practice
- 08:00: Morning walk (optional)
- 08:30: Breakfast
- 10:00: Morning experiential workshop
- 12:30: Lunch
- 13:30: You-time, massages, treatments, yoga, walk, nap, 1:1 with Shirley etc
- 16:00: Afternoon experiential workshop
- 18:00: Finish
- 19:00: Group talk
- 19:30: Dinner
- 22:00: Good night
Whilst this is an example of each day we will remain flexible throughout in order to achieve all our goals within the timeframe. In addition, there will be a group surprise event on the last day after lunch.
Each workshop will provide you with superb tools to take you from ordinary to extra-ordinary. A new way of living, being and creating not only added success but happiness and peace too.
The Full Experience
- Country Estate
- 3 days and 2 nights
- All food and drinks included
- Walks, meditation, yoga, mindfulness
- Experiential workshops
- 1:1 with Shirley
We look forward to welcoming you at our next ‘Dream Team Retreat’.
FOR THE FULL BROCHURE OR TO DISCUSS A BESPOKE RETREAT PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL THE TEAM AT THE OFFICE – firstname.lastname@example.org +44 (0) 20 3388 1997.